Re: (erielack) The Hayshaker

Todd-

This was taken while I was working at a wholesale liquor distributor,
Dorchester, Inc. in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.  We had a siding that California
wines in box cars that would show up on an "every other week" basis and the
Hayshaker would deliver them to our siding.  The warehouse manager had
standing orders to call me when the switching was taking place, but I never
had a camera for that activity.

- -Joe Jordan
Train Nut Central
http://www.20thcenturyhobbies.com/trainnut/