(erielack) A *good* latter-day Erie sighting!

I find this somewhat depressing, actually. Freight activity involves hauling construction debris instead of cantaloupes. I'm sure the value-added construction material all comes in by truck. Considering also the municipal garbage business, RR's appear to be specializing in hauling stuff people don't want instead of what they want. I realize this is a vast exaggeration and oversimplification but considering what the Erie and EL used to haul through here it's disheartening.

Paul B