(erielack) Favorite era

It's the early '50s; steam is hanging on but diesels are encroaching.  Passenger cars are green on at least one side, but many are G/G/Y on the other, doubling the roster.

Trolley cars still meet the trains and run to Coyle Springs, which is this side of Lief Springs and Pratt Falls.  All this is set somewhere in New England, because the Erie retained a major interest in the New York & New England (and to avoid having to model a specific Erie location) and formed a close relationship with the B&M (because I like red cars.)

This segment of my universe exists in 1:48 scale in a basement covered by a conveniently thick roof in which we eat and sleep.  If scenery ever happens, I hope it will be fall.  Oh! The colors!

Randy Brown