Re: (erielack) BC Interlocking

I had my direction correct-I was working W to E, but my interlocking names mixed up. Aging brain cells, or perhaps fatigue, strike again. :-)

TAB
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dlw1el2_@_aol.com
  To: tabeckett_@_stny.rr.com ; erielack@lists.elhts.org
  Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 12:29 AM
  Subject: Re: (erielack) BC Interlocking

  Tom
  I think you mean to say from West to East:
  You approached  West OV, where it went from double to Single track.  West OV was about a shot half mile west of the tunnel.
  You went through the tunnel on Single track.
  You then went back to Double track at Ottisville, on the East side of the tunnel.
  It was double track then and now to Howells, Jct.

  Bob Bahrs