(erielack) Favourite era

>"Paul Brezicki" <doctorpb_@_bellsouth.net>
>Subject: (erielack) Favorite Era
>
>Joe Lofland's backdating announcement brings up a question: what is
>everyone's favorite era?

For me, 1965-1969 focused on Buffalo.  Pre-PC, Pre-CR.  The Great Steel
Fleet still ran on the NYC.  GMY was all over the EL.  The Phoebe still
ran.  NKP still ran passenger.  And because it's all a great Holodeck
exercise, the LV Black Diamond still runs.

>Modelers also tend to model what they observed in their formative youth.

That is right.  I'm backdating my imaginary layout a few years to grab a
bunch more passenger trains on the NYC.

Dale