(erielack) DL&W Retail coal pockets

Hi,

  I am researching DL&W owned or operated retail coal pockets.  I know specifically of two in NJ - Bloomfield and Summit - from Sanborn maps and DL&W engineering drawings.  The drawings of the Bloomfield coal pocket shows a two track structure but the Sanborn maps suggest only one track into pocket so I don't know if was ever built with the two tracks.  The drawings of the Summit coal pocket show a long covered conveyor from the track into the pocket.  I need help locating photos of these structures.  Does anyone have or know where I can find such photos?  Thanks

  Mark Seggel