RE: (erielack) October Calendar Photo

> Paul's customary calendar commentary is mia (did you go to
> Cleveland?)

Nope, spent the entire weekend on family stuff.... :)

> I'm sure the
> diesel experts in the group can n!
>  arrow it down by the locomotives.

I'll have to check the photo collection at home, but this photo possibly is a 1962-1963 era shot.

> We have a typical 1960's "dog's breakfast" lashup of Geep,
> Alco cabs and EMD B unit.

The most interesting thing about the lashup to me are the paint variations: The DL&W Geep has been renumbered with a Roman typeface (uncommon for this purpose), and check out the nicely visible variant in the black/yellow "Freight" scheme (note the F3B has the center yellow line while the FA1's on either side of it do not)

Another oddity IS that DL&W Geep, as most of these spent their EL lives on the Syracuse & Utica lines.