From: Stephen Titchenal <Stephen_@_titchenal.com>
To: erielack_@_Lists.Railfan.net
Sent: Sunday, October 1, 2006 12:10:53 PM
Subject: (erielack) 1904 Erie Cleveland Map

ELHS member Larry Berger brought his 1904 Map and Profile of the Erie RR in
Cleveland Ohio to the AMC/Van Sweringen Symposium yesterday and we were able
to scan it at the Cleveland Public Library map department a block away from
the Symposium.

It is now online at
http://www.railsandtrails.com/Erie/Cleveland1904/index.htm