(erielack) Re: Erie RR Freight Schedules from 1940s-50s

Riley Triggs wrote:

"Hey, Vince,
Just checking to see if you got any response off-list about
the freight schedules. I'm interested in those myself, as I
am looking at modeling not only the 28th Street Yard as you
are, but possibly the Croxton Yard to Weehawken Branch,
also.

I'm hoping to make a trip to U of Akron to search the
archives their next year - if they are still there at that
time, maybe there is something there... I'll let you know
if I run across anything before then."

Riley:

Unfortunately, not a word yet.

Vince Lee

Modelling the Erie Wyoming Divison in Pennsylvania and
the Erie 28th Street Terminal in New York City

East and West Railfanning Photos:
http://www.eastwestrails.com/