(erielack) Erie RR Freight Schedules from 1940s-50s

Hey, Vince,
Just checking to see if you got any response off-list about the freight schedules. I'm interested in those myself, as I am looking at modeling not only the 28th Street Yard as you are, but possibly the Croxton Yard to Weehawken Branch, also.

I'm hoping to make a trip to U of Akron to search the archives their next year - if they are still there at that time, maybe there is something there... I'll let you know if I run across anything before then.

Cheers,
Riley

Do you Yahoo!?