(erielack) Reminder: ELHS Western Region Spring Meeting

Just a reminder that with 30 days to go, I wanted to remind those  ELHS members that are considering coming to Meadville on April 29th for the 2006 Western Region Spring Meeting should decide soon and get your registration flyer to me, as we are already 2/3 full for the train ride on the WNY&PA (we are limited to 65 riders).

The registration flyer was enclosed w/your last issue of The Diamond, and is available online at:

http://www.erielackhs.org/ELHS/Forms/ELHS_WRM_2006-RegForm.pdf

Contact me offlist w/any questions...

Thanks...

Rich Behrendt