Re: (erielack) FW: (ELHTS-Members) Anyone have any aditional info on this loco?

For reference, some previous list postings. I wrote a long URL redirector so
we don't have to worry about lines wrapping with any of these:

(erielack) That Erie Steam Locomotive in Korea (again)
http://www.railfan.net/short/?500

Thread titled "Re: (erielack) Possible EL E8 Sighting" which diverges to talk
about the 6-6-2 in Korea:
http://www.railfan.net/short/?501

Henry