Re: (erielack) What is it??

It looks like the receiver for some form of auto-telegraph. My guess is
that the labels each represent a preplanned movement past a certain point
such as a tower or a switchman's shanty. The instructions to the operator
are conveyed by the position of the arrow and possibly a bell. I don't
have a set of track diagrams here but I suspect this unit was from
somewhere around WEST END.
Mike Allen