Re: (erielack) Archives Search (was CX-99 Wreck)

Maybe not Google, but then you don't get deliberately skewed results
just because someone paid for them either. And for all their billions,
the people behind Google haven't done 1/10,000 of 1% of what you have
done personally or through Railfan.net to further railfan and rail
historians interests on the Internet. If there weren't pages to index,
there would be no Google results.

People don't thank you anywhere near enough Henry for all your efforts.
Let me take the opportunity to do so since it has been a while since I
last did.

Thanks Henry!

Will Shultz