Re: (erielack) Archives Search (was CX-99 Wreck)

Google has literally billions of dollars to play with, we don't even have a
budget anywhere near 1/10,000 of 1% of that, sorry. We also don't have
hundreds of paid employees dedicated to optimizing a search engine. We don't
even have a single volunteer (aside from me) willing and able to work on it.
Our little search engine doesn't currently index two character "words" like CX
due to some practical limitations in how it works. It's the best we can do at
the moment, I'm sorry if it isn't good enough.

Henry