Re: (erielack) A (MUCH) bigger version of the EL/NJDOT map...

Probably the map is to show the service subsidized by the NJDOT only,
so, even if NY subsidized the service north of Suffern, it is unlikely
that the NJDOT map would have shown it.

In 1973, there were two weekday evening trains that went all the way to
Port Jervis.  In the mornings, though, there were two trains from Port
Jervis and one from Middletown.  Was the train from Middletown
subsidized by NY, or did it survive on the NJ subsidy only?

Ken Bush