(erielack) TRAINS magazines

I've recieved an ultimatum - worse than any I ever got from Sammy
Miller.....but this one is from my wife.

      I'd listed my collection of TRAINS magazines from WW2 up to 2002.  Any
of u guys who are members of the ELHS, just give ur membership # & take 1/2
off whatever I have as the selling price. I still have to charge S&H $5.00 -
the US Postal Service doesn't cut me any slack.
      For those interested, I'm putting the list as an attachment.
Regards,
Walter E. Smith