Re: (erielack) MU's, was: EL fantrips

    For those of u who really are interested in the Edison MUs, I still have
2 of the instruction books they issued to the engineers. The original was
given to me by Mr. O'Donnell, the RFE when I was going to get qualified on
the DL side.  I made a few copies and still have 2 left. I added a foto of
the cab interior when I made the copies.  They have 34 pages and are 81/2 x
11" in size. All u need to know to get qualified!! $15.00 each + $5.00 S&H.
        I also still have a couple of the 1967 Scranton Division
trainsheets..........Phoebe Snow is gone now, but there's still 10 & 15, 5 &
6, and lots of freights........as well as the Syracuse div'n, Utica div'n,
Northumberland branch (Bloom), mine runs, etc. HUGE!! $25.00 + $5.00 S+H.
        Bangor & Portland trainsheets (1966) The final year the Company
operated this as a separate division. lots of long-gone stuff on these
sheets - 40yrs ago!!! 16 x 28 inches in size. $20.00 + $5.00 S&H.

CASH, CK, or MONEYORDER to Walter Smith/ 968 Placid Drive/Melbourne, Fl.
32935

Regards to all,
Walter E. Smith  - Employee # 102156