(erielack) EL Comet I interior question

As had been noted here, the Whippany Railway Museum is the proud recipient of a trio of Comet I coaches. We're working on cleaning up the cars and repainting the exteriors right now. For the purists, sorry, the exterior will not be restored to their as-delivered scheme (we'll leave that task to URHS), but will be repainted in a scheme that will please EL fans. ;)

The question I have is about the interior: We have an original EL/NJDOT "route map" that appeared in these cars upon their delivery in the early 1970s. We'd like to put the maps up inside the car to lend some "authenticity" to them, but the questions we don't have answers to are 1) how many maps were installed in each car? 1? 2? More? and 2) where were the maps located? There is no evidence on the cars to show where the original frames might have been.

Thanks in advance! If anyone wants a chance to ride on these cars and see our work, we'll be using them on our Easter Bunny Express trips in early April (see our site - http://www.whippanyrailwaymuseum.org - for more details)

The exterior will not be repainted in time for these trips, however - we plan on doing that when it warms up.