(erielack) Early DL&W items from book store-Service record cvr

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-03-20-06

DLWCarServiceRecordCvr.jpg (image/jpeg, 265x500 44864 bytes, BF: 2.95 ppb)

  I picked up the early DL&W items today, in order to just donate them to ELHS. I would like to share scans of everything in the lot, then I will retire. Please be patient with the numerous images to follow, which I would like to throw at you in one lump so that I can back away quietly right afterwards.
   This is one of the small books in the lot, and the one that caught my eye first.