Re: (erielack) EL on "The Sopranos," part 2

Paul,A friend of mine sent me these links to HBO's "The Sopranos" cast
and crew page. Note the backgrounds in the photos!

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/cast/character/christopher_moltisanti.shtml
DB drawbridge at right!

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/cast/character/paulie_walnuts.shtml
The image at the left sure looks like you're looking down the Boonton
Line going across the Meadows (with the catenary-like power poles)

Enjoy!

    - Paul
I would suppose it's already been mentioned, but I still enjoy it! That
is, the opening sequence for all the Soprano episodes where we're (w/Tony
S.) driving north (towards Belleville) on the McCarter Hwy. along the
Passaic and go under the Arlington draw on the NY&GL branch.

- -Stan

 Thanx, Stan
"Easy does it...Mac ;-)"