(erielack) Perishables in EL years

From the consist list it looks like the A&P warehouse was in Secaucas.
"Globe Products" (the destination for the RBBN) was in Clifton (Athenia on
the Newark branch) and maybe the NB was the preferred route for this and
reefers also? I looked over the NB article in the current Diamond but it
doesn't review the line's freight customers.

Paul B

Many mechanical refers went to the Newark Branch around Bellville and I
>   can't remember the customer at this time.  When I worked Walnut St
>   Nutley in 68 we got about 5-6 cars week there.

If it was north [as the crow flies] of the Belleville Pike, could it
have been A&P who had some sort of distribution center there?

UPFE 450934 frozen veggies for MERREFRIG in Secaucas (Merchants
Refrgeration? sounds like a CS Warehouse)
SPFE 451409 other food products for A&P in Secaucas, Rule 705 which I assume
concerns refrigeration parameters
UPFE 460218   ditto
UPFE 460420   ditto
RBBN 64532 other food products for Globe Products in Clifton, Rule 580 37
deg heater service