RE: (erielack) B&H ID Plate

Dick
I'll be the grinch that stole Christmas  -- I don't think this artifact is
from the Bath & Hammondsport RR nor, I would further suggest, any railroad.
During the B&H's Erie era it's identity was somewhat suppressed and after
leaving the Erie it was marginal--hard to picture U S Arland, its long-time
post Erie manager sanctioning this.
        I found a left 3/4 view c. 1948 of B&H 11, a 2-6-0, it's last steam
locomotive, and find no evidence of a "B&H" badge plate.  Haven't had a
chance to pull Gordon's "Keuka Lake Memories" which while failing completely
as a history, does well as a scrap book of B&H "stuff."
        I don't recall that American railroads had plates of this nature --
seems more English and they usually but an R in their initials, viz- GWR,
SR, etc.
        I'd look for a "B&H" with some manufacturing or product promotion.
Have a safe day.
Mike Connor