(erielack) Old (1901 - 02) drawings of bridges/culverts @ Scranton

Rooting thru the debris-filled closet in the front bedroom, I discovered
some drafting paper with drawings of culverts & bridges. Some were single
track & some double track. What puzzled me was they were lettered at the top
for Scranton & Northeast Railroad. One of them had CENTRAL VALLEY RAILROAD
crossed out and Scranton & Northeastern lettered below it. All of them were
dated 1901 - 02 and lettered Cheif Engineers office, Scranton.
       My question is......was this a DL&W predecessor or what? I found them
in the DL&W Scranton Station when it was being gutted in the early 80s.
Maybe I didn't read Tabers books closely enough.
The Cheif engineer had signed his name on at least one of them but I
couldn't make it out. The ink was turning an orange-ish color. Is this
because the old inks had iron in them???????? It's like one of those
forensic crime shows on TV.
      Does anybody out there have a few answers??  Attn: Pat McKnight at
Steamtown.
        The drawings are app 12 x 28 & 14 x30 inches in size.

     I also discovered ................

1 Mainline Scranton Division trainsheet from 1965 which of course still has
#s 1 & 2 (Phoebe Snow) as well as 43, 5 & 6 (Lake Cities) 10 & 15 & many
freight trains. These big sheets had the Syracuse division (4 trains daily
between Binghamton & Syracuse, locals, etc.) The Bloom with it's many
stations, the Utica Division, mine runs, pushers and lots else.  $35.00 +
$5.00 S&H

  Scranton Division trainsheet from the year 1967 - same as the 1965, but
the Phoebe Snow is gone. 5 & 6 are still on the sheet as well as 10 & 15 and
all the freights & branch lines & other divisions. $25.00 + $5.00 S&H

   Bangor & Portland Division trainsheet (16 x 28 inches in size) from the
year 1966. 40 years ago and the final year the B&P was regarded as a
separate division by the company. Still has interchange list for L&NE altho
that RR is long-gone as well as the L&H - Port morris, & N&B (Northampton &
Bath) .........who even remembers some of these lines???? The engines in use
seem to be mostly the 1200 class. I guess by this time the baby FMs were
gone from the line although I did see them on the Bloom in the early 60s.
$20.00 + $5.00 S&H.

   Another item I'd completely forgotten about is a 17 x 21 inch page ledger
sheet in mint condition with all the operating expenses of a rail
line.......can't you see the clerks on the 5th floor in Scranton making
entries in the ledger????????
item 371 Superintendence
item  372  Dispatching Trains
item 373 Station Employees
item 374  Agents, Clerks, and Attendants

item 406 Drawbridge operation

item 414 Insurance
item 415 Clearing Wrecks

item 441 Dining & Buffet Service

         Pretty interesting stuff & some stuff I never even thought about
$10.00 + $5.00 S&H

    These items will be shipped in a heavy cardboard mailing tube to avoid
damage. Since some of them are one of a kind, I'll sell to the first
responder. I have several B&P trainsheets & several 1967 Scranton Div. but
only the one1965 Scranton sheet.

cash, ck, or moneyorder to - Walter Smith/968 Placid Drive/Melbourne, Fl.
32935

Regards to all,
Waltere E. Smith -  Employee # 102156