(erielack) Denville flyover

On the way back from the dentist's yesterday afternoon, I stopped by
Denville for a half-hour of photography. I caught the following NJT
dead-head move heading east through the station.

http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=137258

Using a telephoto lens, you can make out a lot more: The train is dipping
down to the right. At the far left (not visible in the photo, but you can
see the ledge), one leg of the Denville wye dives down. Can anyone confirm
this was once one of the four tracks? Also, the grade immediately to the
left of the locomotive appears to stay level, or slightly rise. I assume
this used to be the "flyover" track here?