RE: (erielack) Erie Branch photos

Neat stuff, Gary & thank u.
    It's been a long time (1962 or so) since I fired trains up the Northern
line. At that point in time it went all the way to Nyack. 5 day week job &
the agent in Nyack let me sleep in the old station on the benches during the
nightly layover. I'd get up when he unlocked in the AM & go outside & prep
the RS-3 for the southbound trip to Hoboken.
Walt Smith