(erielack) 99's and 100's, Part 2

A little perspective on the "dining room table" issue: one of the members of
the model RR club I belonged to specialized in building craftsman-grade
structures for our layout, and since his workbench was crowded with other
projects he would commandeer the dining room table for this. The structure
project would be spread out on the table for months as he worked on it
intermittently; I think the record was a year and a half. Obviously they
didn't do much entertaining.

John, maybe when you get around to your next posting, you can list the other
trains too. I'm sure there were some 74's, 97's and 98's. Folks like Paul
and I who are interested in operations hunger for this type of info. Thanks
for providing it.

Paul B

That completes the listings from the dispatchers' sheets for the 99s and
100s.  There are a number of other trains and interesting notes on the
sheets.  We'll post some more stuff at a later date.  We've been
"encouraged" to remove these large pieces of paper from the dining room
table, so it might be a little while before the next installment.  Hope
that's OK.

John R.