(erielack) 99's and 100's - Consists, and tonnages

CX-99 generally did not run via Wellsville until the end.  I have a couple of
photos of it cresting Cuba Summit in early 1975 and I was surprised to find
it there.

From the retired track supervisor with this territory, I learned how serious
the tie and surface conditions became on the cutoff after about 1974.
Basically, beginning about this time, they began running more trains over the hill
because deferred maintenance had caught up with the River Line and there was
less opposing traffic to contend with anyway.

WDB