(erielack) Re: EL List Daily V3 #1957(olean,ny)

Just an add on to the Olean NY question,  I was told the depot was torn down
because a local restauraunt owner wanted the building and couldn't get
permission and forced the hand (so to speak)causing this beautiful building
to be torn down.
Also, I am always looking for pictures of the Erie and El in an Olean
setting.  Please send me any information.  I grew up right across the street
from the switch yards, depot and freighthose on Pine St.   Peace    Jeff