Re: (erielack) FW: Newark Broad Street Photos

- --- "Paul R. Tupaczewski" <paultup_@_optonline.net> wrote:
> http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-03-16-06
>
> DSC00116.jpg (image/jpeg, 1024x768 350537 bytes, BF: 2.24 ppb)
>
> From lister Rich Wisneski, here's a great series of photos showing the
> big changes happening at the former DL&W Newark Broad Street station!

I was puzzled myself, but look at how high they are from the ground.  The
tunnel goes all the way down to grade (street level) but the tunnel was
about halfway up.  Could they have been the floor beams for the pedestrian tunnel?

Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7
Rockaway, New Jersey