Re: (erielack) Slide Shows on the New York Division

I am sorry to see that Schaeffers is gone now.  So is the Clam Broth House.  Last time I was in Hoboken, I ate in Wolfgang Puck's place of all things!!! (It is high end fast food and not expensive though).

Hopefully there will be a good "basic eats" kind of place added to the terminal as they rebuild the ferry terminal.

Tim