(erielack) Re: Dover Tower

I clearly recall the incident as I was there. Some guy walked into the Tower,
and after a moment or two of silence he said, "Hey, what's going on in here?"
The slide show ended quickly! But, it was back to normal after things cooled
down. Rich usually got the projector out after 98 went east.

Go figure. Here we were Sunday evenings at Dover Tower on the EL looking at
EL slides. Once in a great while Rich would show some stuff off the Valley.

JJBoehner