RE: (erielack) Hostler's rules

Walt,

  C. E. (Eugene) Wogan became Superintendent of the New York Division for a few years prior to Conrail.  This was back about 1970 or so.  I remember him well, he almost fired me at Dover Tower one Sunday Night when I was having a slide show in the tower on second trick.

  Rich Pennisi

Walter Smith <wsmith5957_@_hotmail.com> wrote:
  Funny u should mention the power desk. There was a man in Youngstown -
Walter Bura - who was introduced to me with the explanation that he
'assigned power to the trains'. AI didn't have much contact with him, but
perhaps Stewve Timko would recall him. I'm sure Cal Banse would.
I'm reminded of another official at Youngstown in the early 60s - Gene
Wogan - who I later ran into when I was a fireman on the ERIE side out of
Hoboken. I saw him upstairs in the terminal building. I assume he moved east
after the merger. Anyone remember these 2 guys??
Walt Smith