(erielack) Re: EL fantrip - more.

In a message dated 3/13/2006 3:34:08 AM Mountain Standard Time,
erielack-owner_@_lists.elhts.org writes:

> We stopped for a few minutes on Tunkhannock but
> no one got out; too late for anymore run-bys.

Their were two photo run-byes at Tunkhannock. During the first one, a member
of the uniformed train crew opened the door of 833 and was on the steps.
Protests were made, and EL did another photo run-bye, without the offending
crewman.

The brief stop at Scranton was to change out the engine crew.

I clearly remember being in a dutch door of a 1300 coach when we took the
curve into the Delaware River Bridge at track speed. WOW!

And yes, we are going to do that again!!

JJBoehner