(erielack) Re: In case of rain.

> Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:31:00 -0500
> From: "Schuyler Larrabee" <schuyler.larrabee_@_verizon.net>
> Subject: RE: (erielack) Slateford tower meeting

    What if it rains?

> SGL

There is always a simple solution to a complex problem.  Yard Foreman/Switch
man have to be prepared, and if caught out in the rain, one must be ready. The
answer is:

1. Grab a large trash bag from the yard office or tower. Cut one large hole
for your head, two on either side for arms. Wear bag until rain ends.

2. Sit in unit or switch shanty until the storm passes. If Yardmaster calls,
have your fieldman tell him you are on the toilet and can't come to the phone.

3. I have seen our 'Management' stand out in the rain and get soaked, because
their boss is also standing out in the rain/snow/hail etc. If you need to ask
how to prepare for a weather event, you are a candidate for the management
training program on the class 1 near you.

Case closed.

JJBoehner