Re: (erielack) Weehawken tunnel

Government agencies have no sense of humor, and are more interested in
covering their butts than doing anything creative, afraid someone might file
a complaint somewhere, or sue, over something this innocuous. Lenny hurts no
one, and brightens a few mornings, I'm sure. But there is no singing at
Transit!!!

We had a driver at Broome Transit who used to do his radio checks in rhyme.
He got in trouble for it, too. The day he retired, he did a four minute poem
entitled "It's Not a Crime to Rhyme." I hope Lenny sings all day when he
reaches that point.

Tom B