Re: (erielack) Crummy Pix From Best Fantrip

Jim,

  It would appear you and I were in the same vestabule taking a photo of the 3606 East. My photo is in the exact same spot!

  Rich Pennisi

JG at graytrainpix <graytrainpix_@_hotmail.com> wrote:
To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-03-12-06

Crummy_June68fantrip.jpg (image/jpeg, 1000x1453 207108 bytes, BF: 7.02 ppb)

Just to prove that it did actually happen, I've attached a scan of the
crummy Polaroid Swinger prints that I took on the June 9, 1968 fantrip.

Jim Gerofsky

Yahoo! Mail