RE: (erielack) Barilla to build pasta plant in Avon

Mr. Burt;
     I've got to compliment u on the outlook for the shippers that u show.
After years of listening to how 'downsizing' would really 'enhance' service,
it's like a breath of fresh air to see that the LAL not only presently gives
good service but is willing to spend money to prepare for more service in
the future. That's the name of the game.
Congratulations!!
Walter E. Smith