Re: (erielack) DLW Montclair Branch and Erie Orange Branch

I looked at a satellite photo of the area.  It's a trailing-point siding
off the eastbound track, going to the west with a fairly sharp curve -
opposite Westinghouse.  The satellite view shows it ended at a loading
dock and did not cross the Garden State Parkway, which it would have had
to do to reach the Erie.

- --- Tim <njmidland_@_peoplepc.com> wrote:

> When I worked at Westinghouse you could see that the sidings from each
> railroad connected within the plant.  Neither was in use when I was
> there (1984-86), but I doubt it was ever used for interchange.

Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7
Rockaway, New Jersey