(erielack) Sneak Preview

I can't open any links from this digest, including Paul's below. Is anyone
else having problems? Pop-up catcher is disabled, and I can open links off
other emails.

Paul B

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-03-08-06

DSC_1468_resize.jpg (image/jpeg, 1504x1000 122660 bytes, BF: 12.26 ppb)

You all know what this is. Or you can probably guess. :)

Almost production - this shell has a few glitches that will be corrected
before they appear in stores in April.

More images to come...  This one's just a teaser. ;)

- - Paul