From: PRRPaul_@_aol.com
Full-name: PRR Paul
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 20:55:15 EST
Subject: RPM, part 2
To: keystonefarm_@_verizon.net, rlfoley4@verizon.net, Jedalberg@aol.com,
	AHARTPRR137_@_aol.com, budkaiser@comcast.net, salotti@CPCUIIA.org,
	vpistilli_@_verizon.net

Whoops, here's what I forgot in previous e mail;

Railroad Prototype Modelers-Valley Forge 2006 is coming up soon--March 24
thru 26, to be exact.  Visit our web site for additional  information:
_www.phillynmra.org/rpmmeet.html_ (http://www.phillynmra.org/rpmmeet.html)

For a timetable, registration form, and additional information, click  on
to Download Entire  PDF Schedule, Click here
(about the middle of the page)

Please note that the last day to mail your registration is March 15.   Walk
in registration will be available at the meet.

                  Paul  Backenstose
Chairman