Re: (erielack) "Human Remains" in Consist

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006, rdukarm wrote:

> NOTE: This message had contained at least one image attachment.
> To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
> following URL into your web browser:
>

> http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-03-07-06
>
> A_Funny_Corpse.jpg (image/jpeg, 1456x5904 1210653 bytes, BF: 7.10 ppb)
>
> Henry,
>
> Schuyler informs me you need the story in .jpg. Attached is a copy.
>
> Ronald R. Dukarm  ELHS #532  ELHTS #66
> rdukarm_@_adelphia.net

Ron et al,

The list only accepts JPeg or GIF photos as attachments, all other
binary attachments are stripped before the post is sent to the list
membership.

If anyone has EL relevant images in other formats or even PDF, I can convert
them and post them to the list for you.

Henry