From: Lynne <LKRanieri_@_comcast.net>
To: Schuyler Larrabee <schuyler.larrabee_@_verizon.net>; erielack@lists.elhts.org
Sent: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 21:38:18 -0500
Subject: Re: (erielack) FW: Erie artifacts ??

Schuyler,
  I neglected to note that I searched for the records at the Smithsonian, but didn't seem to find what was discussed. The link I provided, though, noted that it covered some Erie Railroad records, too, so I passed it along as an FYI:

"Railroads represented are the New York, New Haven and Hartford Railroad, Piedmont and Northern Railroad, Pennsylvania Railroad, Takata and Company Railroad, Philadelphia and Western Railroad, Sorocabana Railway, and Erie Railroad Company"

Is the Erie Railroad Company different from the EL?
Lynne