Re: (erielack) "Human Remains" in Consist

Can someone tell about how "remains" were moved in EL trains.  Forgive
the naive questions, but was a ticket required for the deceased or is
this considered an express shipment. Did someone have to be on the train
accompanying the body.  Did the casket have to be crated.  Was it
positioned in the express car by itself in a certain place (I guess they
wouldn't pile other freight on top of it). Were most stations equipped
to handle human remains.  Just wondering!

Mike Oravec