(erielack) More cliff dwellers

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-03-05-06

RRMap.jpg (image/jpeg, 1500x1166 402003 bytes, BF: 4.35 ppb)

   May I first thank everyone who wrote to me publicly or privately to reassure me that my posts and/or pictures were not inapproriate or out of line. My "three strikes ..." title meant that I felt I should not post so many pictures in one day and that after three images I would stop -- for that day. I am now wondering if all the kind posts about what I send were because I gave the impression that I was going to disappear after that. Alas for all of you I have way too many questions yet! I hope you really will continue to bear with me until I have asked them all.
   Having said that ... here is another photo from the cliff dwellers book. I suspect this map is not new to most of you, because of my having found several reprints of it at a house sale near here many years ago. I don't remember if I mentioned this when I posted the picture of the EL headrest cover (or whatever that thing is called), but I found that headrest cover -- and the map reprints -- at a small house in Millburn that was LOADED with early railroad stuff. Oh, if I only knew then what I know now. One entire bedroom was overflowing with antique and vintage EL and other railroad things ... *real* things. I was not then as involved with our historical society and we didn't have a train-station museum then, so I ran in and ran out, just grabbing a couple of things (the headrest covers and the map reprints if I remember correctly). There are countless, countless times I wish I could replay that house sale now ... there was so much there.
   Anyway, this map is in the back of the 'cliff dwellers' book and although I do not have the house sale map here, I am sure it is the same one.
Lynne, with thanks