Re: (erielack) Three strikes and I'm out

Lynne wrote:

>>I'd guess this "place" wasn't so much a local dining establishment as it was the actual ferry across the Hudson.
>>

>Oh, sorry ... I didn't explain that this is apparently a photo of the "breakfast counter" at the Lackawanna ferry terminal. See this (yet another) photo from the "Cliff Dwellers" booklet:

The caption of the picture says: " A quick breakfast or bite of lunch at
the ferry boat lunch counter."

As I said in another message this looks like the lower deck of a ferry
heading east to NYC in the morning.  The doors at the end lead ot the
end decks where passengers went ashore.  The widows on the left looked
into he car and truck area.

bob gillis