From: "Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul)" <paultup_@_lucent.com>
Subject: RE: (erielack) Traveling to work (was: Calendar time)

This topic brings up something I've always wondered. Crews would take trains
up to crew change points. I assume that leaving Croxton, crews on the DL
side would change at... Scranton?  And on the Erie side, they'd change at
Port Jervis. So... would they just wait for the next eastbound train? Would
they just dead-head, or would they take another train back if it was
available?

I always wondered this because in many EL videos, you can see crew members
riding the trailing units - often times, you'd see folks in 3 or 4 cabs per
train!

- - Paul