RE: (erielack) Traveling to work (was: Calendar time)

That's amazing, especially if we factor in that pre-1972, Route 80 wasn't
yet completed and Route 46 was basically it.

Chuck

                      "Tupaczewski,
                      Paul R (Paul)"
                      <paultup_@_lucent. To:     "'Charles_Walsh@Berlex.com'" <Charles_Walsh@Berlex.com>
                      com>                     Tom Beckett <tabeckett_@_stny.rr.com>
                                       cc:     erielack_@_lists.elhts.org
                      03/01/2006 12:13 Subject:
                      PM                       RE: (erielack) Traveling to work (was: Calendar time)

I know several NJT and NS employees working on former EL lines that often
have to travel an hour or more to their reporting locations. I am sure that
there must have been at least a couple  of EL employees who would have to
travel as far. Don't forget, many EL freights originated at Croxton. If the
employees lived in western NJ, that's at least an hour commute.