Re: (erielack) Calendar Time

There is quite a bit of activity on the DL side. NS runs several trains
under a trackage rigths agreement. These include:

12T/13T(CP 932/933), which run Allentown-Buffalo via the ex LV to Dupont,
then onto the D&H to Binghamton.

30T/31T(CP 930/931), which run Montreal-Enola, using the D&H through Taylor.
The south end of that line is ex PRR, I'm not sure wher the cutover is.

Both of those sets were originally ex PRR Buffalo line trains that were
rerouted, with the 30T/31T going o Toronto via Buffalo.

412/413 are merchandise trains that run Mohawk-Enola, using the ex DLW south
of Binghamton via Taylor. They handle trafic to and from Guilford, and I
believe the ultimate terminal is Linwood, NC on the south end. They get NS
power south of Binghamton, where the trains are worked.

Addtionally, there are a number of coal trains using the line, reaching the
rest of the NS system via Enola. These carry 8800-series symbols on the D&H.

CP also runs some of its own trains there:

258/259 to/from Bethlehem, PA

164/165 to/from Philadelphia

Occasional grain trains also run to the "new" DL at Scranton, which takes
them up into the Poconos, I believe Tobyhanna. These are symboled 388.

I may be missing a couple, there have been some changes over the last
several months.

Tom B