Re: (erielack) Calendar time

Interestingly, Conrail kept Port Jervis as a crew change point for the
merchandise trains til fairly late. OIBU/BUOI/OIEL/ELOI(when it ran that
far, it mostly terminated at Gang Mills with the traffic forwarded on BUOI)
changed crews at Port til they quit running, if I recall. The crew district
ran from there to Gang Mills. The stack trains used the same crew points in
the beginning, but some time in the early or mid 90s, they started running
"long pool", Jersey-Binghamton, Binghamton-Buffalo.

Tom B